Saturday, January 12, 2008

Trip to Penang.

Hey Y'all!! I'm in Penang for the weekend.I came down with my sister and Giden..we arrived like around 8ish I guess...didnt really look at the clock...well anaywayz the first thing we did when we reached here was immediately play with Abby! Goodness Gravy she's soo cute!!! and heck playful!! gained alot scratches from her...sigh...anawyaz it was totally fun and severely painfullll....doi...

Abby seriously reminds me of my Dear Duchess!! I miss her already!! Most of Abby's movements are similiar to Duchess...strange..but sooo cutee!! and oh yeah! I have no idea why...but Lil' Abster has really flimsey legs! Everytime you shake her..her legs goes everywhere! haha so cute!! serious rascall she is..hehe...we gave her this chewtoy...and very sneakily...she will direct her mouth from the chewtoy to somebody's hand or feet or jeans or anything she can get her teeth in!

Tomorrow...I'm gonna try to teach her some doggy tricks...and hope not to get bitten by her...FYI...her teeth are still very..VERY sharp!! imagine the pain.......doi....

So it's.....12.34 right now..and my sister seems to be sleeping and I'm using her laptop to blog and just surf the net...cause I have nothing to do right now...the boys are all downstairs playing DOTA...I think or O2 JAM....or Wolf...whichever...they're playing it together.....

I'll update soon. Chow people... =P

No comments: