Thursday, January 17, 2008

Daily office routine.

Everyday when I come in to work...I'll do the same thing...and that is I go straight to my computer and immediately listen to my ipod...and the music would be at its loudest to keep me awake because I'm not a morning person....more like the afternoon/evening person. My ipod is my best friend right now...because this computer has no freaking speakerss!! doi...and everything's screwed up on this computer...here's the list of the problems I'm facing..

  1. Internet is screwed as hell!!!
  2. MSN is screwwweddd as helll!
  3. No speakers.therefore...no Music!! HELLL!!!
  4. Computer hangsss!! and lagssss to manny timess like heellll!!!

These are some of the many problems that I have to deal with...oh but now worries...I'm sure I'll get more problems......... later. oh the joy.....

Moving on to where I'm actually useful around here...well I dont have much to do really...they just give some data entry to do most of the time which are refunds...or invoices...and yada yada...mostly paperwork. The when the books arrive here....I'll have to unpack them.scan.and repack them again to their owners...and it's tiring because sometimes...there are books that are heavy as hell!

So after I'm finished with alll of that..I'll sit at the computer and just surf the net...MSN...and blog..like right now....

Until next time folks.. =P

1 comment:

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

what a everything also like HELL! hahahaha