Friday, January 18, 2008

Not one of my finest moments.

I forgot what I wanted to blog about...so I'm just going to tell yous the most emberassing moments in my life...well for now that is...there will be definitely more emberassing times ahead..

Well there was this time where I was talking to Sara on my house phone in my aunt's room...and so we were talking and talking...until the line got cut off.....so I said..'Aiyaaaa now I have to call her again....aiya....swt..' so i picked up the phone and started dialling her number...suddenly...i heard this voice saying hello while I was dialling...it was Sara!! and she was still on the line!!! she heard the whole conversation after what I thought the line got cut off....whaddahell!!!!!!! then she just bursted out laughing!!! then my aunt started laughing...and I started laughing....doi... haha..i'm still laughing at it!! haha

Then one time in school....aiiiiiiyaaaa....this one's emberassing...you see...my brother...he threw this bottle cap at me...and so like any other sister would do...I chased him.....when we were running...he made this sharp turn! and when I turned...I kinda fell into the bush!!! Oh Goodness Gravy!!!....he started laughing at me like friggin loud!! thank goodness nobody saw that incident....and when I got up I realized I had flattened the bush!! haha emberassing but helll funnie!!

Another incident was quite recent...my aunt, grandma, Lincoln,Mervin,Reuben and I were at pavilion cause my aunt wanted to take them there to take a look around as they have never been there before...so as we walked....knowing my aunt she will go into the shops and well...shop. She went into VOIR....so while the rest of us just waited outside...she tried on clothes....so I thought I go check up on her and see what she wanted to buy. She walked out to talk to the salesgirl for a bit and told me to take care of her stuff....so I did..well sorta...all the dressing rooms were closed...and it just so happen when I open one of them..there was a friggin woman! She was shocked like helll mannn!! who wouldnt be!! haha well anyway...I said sorry and just slammed the door at her!!! thank Goodness she was dressed! and not half naked!! oh golly gosh..that would seriously had left a mark!!!


Doi...so I've spilled the beans on some of my most emberassing times.There's still more of them..but I dont like making my posts too long..and I'm sorry if you can't understand a word I'm saying because...I'm not very good at telling stories...=P

No comments: