Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hopefully.

I'm really missing my highschool friends!

  • I miss hanging out with them everyweekend.
  • I miss making fools of ourselves.
  • I miss my study groups with them. cause we werent really studying most of the time ;)
  • I miss talking to them about everything that is going on.
  • I miss the 'O' So Whack Gang!
  • I miss their monkey faces!! hehe

I havent chilled with my buds in ages! well..maybe it's because most of them have already started college and they are always busy!sigh sigh...no worries!!

I'm seeing most of them this Sunday..hopefully..

I'm not being skeptical or anything...it's just that..everytime I make plans with them..it just doesnt turn out as planned and then we have to cancel...and make it on another day.. then yada yada..

You see it's happened so many times that I've become doubtful that we will ever hang out..

But hopefully! this time will be diferrent...Hopefully everyone will turn up. Hopefully...

Note the emphasis on HOPEFULLY

No comments: