Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Dear Duchess.

Yesh!! Tomorrow is a holiday!!!I can sleep in! XD Plus! The day after tomorrow...Friday I'm heading of to Penang to see lil Abby!! Finaallly! Abby is Giden's...I think 3 or 2 1/2 week old puppy!! I love puppies!! Omgosh speaking about puppies it brings back loads of memories when my Dear Duchess was one! Goodness she's such a lovely thing! I remembered when she was little she hated water! actually...she still hates water! she would climb to the top of her cage!and you should see her little hind legs move! super fast!hehe... You should see how I give her a shower! Oh goodness...I'll end up getting a shower as well..and the days when I took her to the vet to get her jabs...she stood so still..I thought she'd be whining and moving about alot! but no she didnt! I love her so much!! she's just so cute!!! and no matter how mad you are at her...you'll just end up playing with her hehe...

Oh and there was this one time...when after her shower...I would hairdry her because I didnt want her to fall sick...so anaywayz...I was drying her and her head just laid at the palm of my hand and she watched tv! No! I'm serious she was watching it! and so...she watched Bold & The Beautiful.....sigh....

I wish I could put up pictures of her right now...but I can't cause I'm using the office computer right now..so I dont have any images here...but I'll post some later. =P

Hope you liked this post of me reminiscing about Duchess..=P

No comments: