Friday, January 25, 2008

A lil something from Me to You!

Well..I finally gave Sara her birthday present! after HOW LONG! hehe well I'm pleased to say that she LOVED IT!!! haha...and! she quoted 'Omg! I cant believe you did this!! Omg!! I felt like crying!!' well...that made me blush! hehe seriously...I've never been told that I've given the best gift EVER!! so it was good for a change =P

I actually didn't know what to get for her...I thought why not... a teddy bear....No! because somebody had already given it to her and it's soo normal to give a bear...

So i thought again..what about...a book on Ronaldo!! yeah that should do the trick!! but then I wanted something she would rememeber me by ya know..I wanted to give something special to my best friend! 

So i thought why not I make an photo album for her.. pictures of all us..filled with good memories! Yeah that would be a great gift!!

So yeah let me tell ya'll a lil soemthing about the gift!!Sorry for describing it and not SHOWING you the picture..cause I kinda forgot to take photos..but oh well..

Well the present is a photo album of all us FORM 5 ORKID'sss and of course The 'O' So Whack Gang!! Psycho(Sara), Weirdo(Me) and Retard'o'(Nadia) hehe yeah the three stooges! it's actually all the photos of us camwhoring everywhere... whether if it's at school..or the school's TOILET! or KLCC or somebodies house..we just camwhored everywhere so this the album was a compilation of all the camwhoring we did! This album is suppose to take us down to memory lane. to our highschool days..how much we enjoyed school. our company. the teachers.

So the album is sentimental gift to my best friend.I'm glad she loveed it! and eventhough it didnt really look nice..
cause I aint so creative.. but still it's the thought that counts right!



No comments: