Thursday, January 31, 2008

Break the ice!

It has come to my attention that..I'm quite a dull person..socially..


Let me shed some light on my situation...


Let's say..a couple of my friends are gossiping non-stop at one corner..and me..well I'm at the other end..all by my lonesome quitely listening to them! how freaking lame and boring is that! seriously! I really want to talk to them..but I dont have a topic to talk about..and usually I end up doing pretty weird stuff...and that's seriously lame!


I mean sure..there are times where I talk non-stop! but still... I want to be on the same level as my friends..I know Sara and my sister would definitely understand me...but Sara would definitely think I'm way over my head for saying this...and my sister...well she would probably agree part of it..


It's especially hard for me to strike a conversation with friends who I havent seen in awhile...I dont know what to talk about. So I just listen to them and cut in every now and then.. Omgosh! I'm so lame.....and I hate it...

But I've been observing myself..and I can't deny the FACT that I'm a dull..boring...lame ass wierd freak who doesn't know how to start a simple conversation.


How frustrating is that...


OMGOSH!!! AM I LIKE MY DAD!!! OMGOSH!!!! HELL NO!!!


If I grow up like my dad...I'm going to be grumpy! hot tempered as hell! impatient! mean!!! anti-social!! and a big bully!!

Noooo!!! I dont want to be like thatt!!! no offence dad..

Even my Dad! has pointed out to me that I'm boring person!! You see...I told you he's a bully!


*dial* Hello! self-help!

No comments: