Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sick.

I'm SICK!! ARGHHH hate being sick...the feeling of being sick is just soo annoying and irritating! and OH all of the horrible feeling when feeling sick! I hate this feeling! I'm so cranky! I dont feel like doing anything but SLEEP! in my comfy bed and just sleep and sleep and sleep the whole day.(LIke that will happen!)

As if being sick is not freaking enough..I've got piles of work to do! WTF! Of all the days! WHHYY TODAY!! then my sister dropped by...cause she didnt go to work! and do you know why? she was stuck in a majorly badd traffic jam and so she couldnt take it anymore and called in sick!! WHYY llaa!
My eyes are burning up..I feel tired and worn out..am I getting fever? DOI...!

Stay healthy people!!

1 comment:

Linora 'Aronil' Low said...

hahaha u poor thing! Hey at least someone said u are cute with your blarf bwahahahha :P