Monday, January 14, 2008

Day out.

So... I went out with Nadirah today....we watched Enchanted again..well I did anyway...and I still enjoy watching it! haha dang funny man the movie. =P So later..we walked around thinking of a place to go eat...so while thinking we headed to J.CO Donuts to buy some donuts for Nadirah. I tell you those donuts loookkk sooooo yummilicious!!! I was staring at the donuts as if I havent seen donuts in a lifetime!! ridiculous!! Fortunately and amazingly the line was not long!! Can you believe that!! I couldn't!

After walking around the whole place deciding where to eat...I finally suggested to go eat at Tony Roma's...and honestly I'm kinda fed up of their food...sure the fish tasted good but I'm just fed up...
then we headed back to her place and just chilled and watched movies...there was this horror movie...apartment 1303...it sucked like hell! It's like I'm having dejavu from watching Alien Vs Predator!

So Nadirah drove me back..and I must say she's a good driver. It inspired me to start practising my driving again..haha well until my mom's car gets back from Vehicles Hospital. My dad did a major facelift on the car..can you believe there were TERMITES!! TERMITES!! in the car!!! bloody hell!!!!



No comments: