Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Finally!

Lol. Sara and I finally agreed to where we want to eat for the first time!! haha..

I say this because it's usually like this..


Me: So dude where do you want to go eat?
Sara: I don't know..let's go to Tony Roma's!
Me:Eeeww No!! Sick of that place!
Sara: Fine then....where? up to you..
Me: Why is it always up to me...hmm..I don't know I'm fine with anything actually...
Sara: *Sigh* Dude I'm fine with anything...you pick..
Me: You pick la..I dont know where to eat..
Sara: *Haihz* Fine..Fine..what about Madam Kwan's..?
Me:Nah...Madam Kwan's is so boring...
Sara: *Sigh*

15 minutes later.....

Me:So dude where to eat?
Sara: I dont know la dude up to you..
Me:That's the thing...I dont know what I want to eat!
Sara: DUDE! JUST PICK ALREADY!
Me: Ok ok chill dude..chill..okok fine let's go to Tony Roma's ok..
Me: I'm hungry...
Sara:*Sigh*

But today! It was different! We finally agreed on something! LOL!

So..we decided to go to PLANET HOLLYWOOD!!