Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Out of my mind!

I'm out of my mind sick bored right now!!!!!!! I've done everything as an office could offer.... to pass the time...but it's not passing very fast..sigh. I've been facebooking....going on imdb....cnetasia...gsmarena....chatting with people and listening to my ipod...If it werent for my ipod supplying me music which I adore! I think I would have died from boredom a long time ago...-_-

I've tried sleeping....and it's not very comfortable to sleep on the computer table.I would sleep on the couch which is just outside my cubicle but then.... it would be kinda obvious that I have nothing to do! I would love to binch on food though...but I dont wanna gain weight...it's bad enough I'm being criticized about my weight by my family....

I wish I could bake somemore...the other day I made a lemon cheesecake and it didnt turn that bad on the first try...this weekend I'm gonna try Aunty Rayean's cheesecake...cause I heard her cheesecake is delicious. If only my mom had an oven in the office XD that would be ridiculously wicked!

So anywyaz...right now I'm open to any suggestions to buy time.....any! If only I had a friend to tag along with me......or my cutesy dogs!

No comments: