Friday, January 18, 2008

Facebook addict.

Well ever since my dear sister introduced me to Facebook..I've become so addicted to it!!! but this would'nt be the first I've been addicted to something...

I didn't know that I had over 100++ applications on my profile!! haha what the hell! and I think it will be increasing day by day..because since I have nothing to do at the office..might as well play around with Facebook and add more applications to kill time! You know I cant even find some of the apps that I want to go to...its soo friggin packed! and so messy! it's ridiculous!!! I'm ridiculous!! haha yeah well..

I've already gone off Friendster. Friendster is sooo borinngg...the last time I checked was who knows when...I saw that they are following what Facebook was doing...by putting apps on their profile..and yada yada...

Dont get me started with Myspace! I hate it! I think I've been hacked a couple of times..and had to change my password! WTF! so friggin troublesome...my account is still active though...but it's only because I search for new music there....oh well..

No comments: