Monday, January 7, 2008

Tired and hungry!

It's been a long day at work today...although I didnt do much that's why it felt soo long! and I'm still at the office waiting for my dad to pick my mom and I to go home! and he's still not here!! I'm stark raving mad starving!!! My tummy hasnt stopped rumbling since 5 minutes ago....weehhh. I wish I had Dorothy's red shoes and tap my way back home! haha


Not only am I hungry but I'm soo tired!! I don't know why..but for these past few days...I've been suffering from insomnia....I can't sleep! and if I do sleep I'll just end up waking up a few hours later....'doh'! For example like today...I slept at about 12ish and then woke up at 4 am! then went back to sleep...then then! woke up again at 5!! I tried sleeping again..but I just couldn't so...6.45 I decided to get up cause I could'nt stand staring at the four walls anymore..and did some walking on the treadmill and rowing. I was quite pleased after that cause I love sweating alot after exercising! OoOo did I sweat! I know that may sound really gross but I feel so fresh after a good sweat! Then I had a nice hot shower that really complimented the cold room!


Yeah huh. Today was a good day...Finaally! Dad is HERE! Gotta run!

PEACE!


No comments: