Monday, March 31, 2008

Tag I'm it!

Well it seems that Aronil has just tagged me!


I'm gonna give 4 facts about yours truly! =P

So here goes!

FACTOID : 1

This may be a common thing among people....being afraid of the dark! well I'm one of those people!! I can't stand being in the dark! I feel so scared and unsafe of my surroundings..because I'm not aware of what's happening around me!


There was one occasion where I really freaked! and no thanks to Linora who was the one who did it to me! I was around 5 I think...and Linora 11.....I was in the kitchen and Linora! thought it would be funny to lock me inside the kitchen!! and she didn't leave it at that!! no no she turned off the lights and the next thing I knew it.. TOTAL DARKNESS.... I started crying my guts out and I started pounding the door... and while I was crying I could hear Linora laughing!! and I didnt come out of there after a few minutes...so yeah it was pretty scary...=(

Even when there's a blackout and it's still broad daylight I get scared!! so thanks Linora for giving me this phobia! =S

So...that's why I leave the light on...if I'm sleeping alone that is...

which brings me to...

FACTOID : 2

I still sleep with my parents...yes yes..I know what all of you may be thinking! OMGOSH!!! SERIOUS!!! HOW OLD ARE YOU!!!?? I'm 16 by the way and I don't sleep 'with' my parents I just sleep in the same room with them...and if sleeping in the dark isn't bad enough but the thought of sleeping ALONE IN THE DARK!!! now that's TRAUMATISING!!

See...my bed is just next to theirs...=)

Well to let all of you know..I'm gonna settle in my attic which I'm going to do up nicely and make it all cozy for me to start learning to sleep by myself! I've not started yet.. cause I haven't thought of what I want the room to look like....but I'm definitely gonna get to it! =P


FACTOID : 3

This next one is kinda stupid and silly...... I'm afraid of VAMPIRES/DRACULA....yes yes..I know..cheesy right....I know they're science fiction! but I've been scared of these things since really young! to make it even worse! I saw this documentary last year on Vampires and it was crawling into bed with one of it's victims! I was like WTH!!!

It was this creepy guy who was crawling into that bed!

From that day onwards I'll put pillows beside me...I know I know...lame....but it is what it is!



FACTOID : 4

As many may know I love MICHAEL JORDAN!!!! and I still love Chicago Bulls even though he isn't there anymore. So as a fan I buy his merchandise! and boy oh boy do I have a lot of Air Jordan merchandise....I have drawers full of them. A drawer for Jordan pants and shirts...



And it seems that this year is the last year of his contract with Nike for his products!! sigh.....so I'm quite bummed that this is the end of Air Jordan merchandise...=(

I was thinking if I become a millionaire in the future..I'm going to build a room just for my Air Jordan clothes and shoes..and socks..and basketball...lol..hall of fame! =P

So there it is folks! 4 FACTS about me! hope you've enjoyed it! =P

I'm now going to pass the torch and tag these lucky bloggers!

No comments: