Thursday, March 27, 2008

Koolige!!

I guess I'll post about what happened this whole week of my KDU =P


The first day really sucked!! I didn't have any friends so I was really lonely!! =( ..and the hospitality group wasn't able to go for this field trip too! dang! but oh well..But anyway...all the students from the hospitality line gathered up and went to one of the lecture halls for our own orientation.. so we were given a tour around the whole place....really boring though....=(


All of us were divided into groups...7 groups to be exact.. to do a skit that we were suppose to present today! it went well too....didn't win though but it went well.. from there I started to get acquainted with my fellow group mates...but I guess...at that point in time..all of us were kinda shy to talk alot...but anyway..


It started to get better on the second day I didn't have any friends at that time...so yeah it was really dull and boring.....but the third day of orientation week started to brighten up a little..I made few friends! =D


So yeah...today is the fourth day of orientation and I made more friends! Yay!!

We've also gotten our timetables...and I'm hoping that I'll be in Group D!! because group D doesn't have classes on Mondays and Friday!!! so...you know what that means! LONG WEEKEND!!!!! and won't have to wear the uniform on Mondays!!! sooo I'm reallyyyyy hoping that I'll get into that group! gosh I hope I do!! =S

As for tomorrow...we're going on a field trip which I'm not really all that excited about...but it should be alot of fun! =P

And some of the people in my class really reminds me off my SSU mates!! gosh do I MISS ALL OF YOU PEOPLE!!! =(

So yeah that's about it....I think........WAIT WAIT!!! I forgot to tell you that there's a girl in my class who looks EXACTLY!!!EXACTLY!!! like JESSICA ALBA people!!!! I'm serious!!!! I don't know what genes this girl has but she's the split image of Jessica Alba!!

well...maybe she's not as slim as Alba..but she's freaking tall and her face is the same!

Come to think of it.....she even has the same hairstyle like Alba too! lol =P



All and all I've settled in quite nicely in the first few days... so that's a good start =)
well that's about it....for now... I'll post up a picture of the group later! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT! ANGELYNE!