Friday, March 7, 2008

Movie Maniac!

You know.......

..........

.............


I've always wanted to go on a movie marathon....I think it'll be fun....and also very tiring for the bum....=S I think I should go try it with Sara or with Nadia or Jing Ying! or all of three of them!

The more the merrier RIGHT! lol!

What day though....... everyone is busy these days......I'll talk it out with them and see...


There's a lot of movies showing at the cinema now! and I feel so left behind....because I haven't seen them yet......or the ones that were showing before... that is now gone.....sigh...

There's a whole list of movies which I've yet to see!

I was imdb-ing....and found out that P.S. I Love You has already been released....on some parts of the globe...

Why isn't showing in Malaysia yet?? or am I just outdated..where at one point in time it used to be on...and now is gone.....

Tonight I'm hoping Linora can take me to see The Spiderwick Chronicles...it looks pretty interesting...

The Other Boleyn Girl looks cool too...

I wish I had Hiro Nakamura's power to go back in time! and watch all the movies!

WICKED!! lol.....okay that's kinda gay.....=S

No comments: