Sunday, April 6, 2008

blah...

Recent events to blog about!.... the reason I haven't been blogging for awhile is because....I'm busy as hell!!! nah I'm just pulling your leg...it's partly being plain lazy, well being the lazy ass that I am... and not having the mood to blog...


So anyway...it's been 2 weeks since I started at KDU and everything's going well.... well all accept from cutting myself with my knife the other day during butchery class....=( careless me... and speaking of butchery class I'm so pissed at that chicken!!! I couldn't cut the chicken the right way!!! damn! so I've bought myself 2 chickens to practice tomorrow! I'm gonna slice those chickens till I get it right!! man frustrated me.. the lecturer suggested we video capture the lesson next time....so I'm gonna try doing that the next class..

Now I feel a lot safer with my knives with me...lol!!

I'm so glad I took this course! it's really going to do good for me...one of them is that I'll be more active in the kitchen and helping out with the cooking and slicing and dicing...=D

My aunt has even found me a part time job at this Dessert Bar downtown...I've only started with my course and she wants me to start working! lol but that's okay... this just means I'll have more options later on...=P

Anyway Christina is down in KL for a visit...with baby ANTON!!! he's soooo adorable!!!! the first time he saw me..he glared at me with his gigantic baby eyes!! it was soo precious!!! lol what's even more precious is when he smiles!!! omgosh!!! that's cute!!! then you can see his two front teeth sticking out lol!!



what else....I got a new desktop today.....it's wider than my old one...and I don't think this one will go all colored crazed on me!

By the way.. just thinking about it now....I have my very own cyber cafe in my house! lol...cause you see I have one computer...my brother..sister...dad...giden...and soon mom... which means there are 5 computers in this house! lol but later 6! oh gosh...


Oh yeah! I've alsobought Crocs! I never thought I would have to buy those Gigantic.Ugly.Weird shoes....=S no honestly they are seriously ugly shoes! but it's a necessity for me..Safety First!

so yeah that's it...I'm gonna hit the sack now....g'night people!

No comments: