Friday, March 28, 2008

I love the letter D!

I don't think I've ever been happier to hear the letter D in my entire life!!!

Well I got into GROUP D!!! YESSSHH!!!!

Long weekends for me and my other fellow group D mates!!! lol!! =D

I don't have to go to college on Mondays and Fridays!!! that means...I don't have to wear that formal uniform every Monday!! YES!

And above everything! I get to go home at 3! like Sri Utama lol!! and all except for two days... which I have to go back at 5 and 7 pm but that's okay! and also wake up really early to get to class at 7! but that's okay!!! lol There are even days that I get to go in at 11!

I'm really happy with the timetable they've arranged it really well! I get to go home when it's not during rush hours....so I won't have to endure the traffic jams everyday! and I don't think I have to take the train to get there as well...but maybe on somedays..I think... cause mom has agreed on sending me to KDU...she said she even enjoys sending me up and down. This way she gets to really enjoy her car the way it should be enjoyed. lol! =P

No comments: