Tuesday, March 18, 2008

=)

I've finally made peace with myself by finally going to 'The Apartment' today with mom.. =P

The food wasn't all that bad...I felt like I was in Chinoz.....all of their food was western... however..I didn't really like my mom's dish...fish..forgot what it was called....but I could smell the fishy smell ya know??....have you ever broken opened the cod liver oil capsule?...well it smelt exactly like that!

Kinda icky.... =(

I couldn't stop looking around the place! it really looked like an apartment!...well DUH!!! that's why it's called 'THE APARTMENT' whatla Linessa!

The pineapple juice was really nice!! next time I go there...I'm gonna order that drink! =P

I also got a sneak peek at those cupcakes Linora is so obsessed about! I've already tried it...but it's nothing fantastic really..tastes like normie cupcakes...and I saw soo few cupcakes!! there were 3 or 4 types of cupcakes...and here I thought that there was going to be heaps of those cuppycakes!

How wrong I was....

You can check them out at on Linora's post on them cup cup cupcakes!

Then I bought meself new pajama pants!! which was 50% off!! I also saw Mauwiya! haven't seen her in a loooooooooooong while...it was good to see her again. =)

So I'm pretty happy with my pants! My current pajama pants are getting holes...... =( which goes to show that it has served me well! =P





And one more thing that I've noticed...is that I attract cops somehow...=S

Not the kinda thing I thought I would attract....=(

Everytime I drive to my mom's office..or around the area...I always see cops pass by!! and I mean EVERYTIME! =S

Can you imagine if I did have my license!! I'll be surrounded by them!!

No comments: