Monday, March 10, 2008

Weird...

I'm so bored!! I'm bored of being bored!!

I'm so bored until I fell asleep!!..note that I'm still at work.... it's a good thing everyone's busy doing something and my table is the furthest from everyone lol!

I have nothing to do...except surf the net... which I think I'll be bored of doing that soon too!...sigh...

Anyway on a really weird note....yesterday after hanging out with my friends...I joined my parents..who apparently was at the same place as well...soo while my dad was buying Cowboy Boots! lol! My mom thought it would be ridiculously funny and weird to talk to a manakin....yes you heard me correctly.... a manakin....a faceless manakin! lol!!

Me: Hey Brother!!!! How you doing??
Manakin: ..........
Me: Hey brother what kind of shoes are you wearing??!!
Manakin: ...........
Mom: That's the shoe your dad was thinking of buying as well.. haha
Me: oh hahaha well at least brother it looks better on you than my dad! haha
Me: Hey brother!! you have a very nice side profile!

So yeah...it was weird...but hell funny!!

Haha!!! I should have taken photos! Dangg....

No comments: