Monday, March 17, 2008

ewwww...

Just now..while walking to 'tai chow' I encountered so many cockroaches!!! Dead and Alive!! Everytime I saw one I had goosebumps!! Even just thinking about cockroaches gives me the creeps!! eeewww.... there was even one cockroach that was crawling straight at me! then when I saw it my involuntary action took place and I JUMPED! ewww..... it was sooo close....eewww.....=S

This makes me remember a few weeks ago..Lincoln saw a cockroach! lol!! hell funny! He was brushing his teeth at that time...then he felt something crawling up his leg...suddenly he started screaming!! I got the shock of my life!! He woke up my parents too!! haha Lincoln came out running with toothpaste and the toothbrush still in his mouth! lol!!.......Dad was like What happened???.... COCKROACH!!!! After that my dad was like WHATLA! then he went back to sleep..haha

Lincoln took some stick to hit the eeky thing! the cockroach was still alive! then he went out and took this Dettol spray...and oh boy did he spray ALOT! So after alot of spraying he thought that it was already dead! well..he was wrong again... it was still alive! and moving!!! Lincoln got so fed up and just slammed the bathroom door and left the cockroach lying on the floor! We were like doesn't this thing DIE!!!!??

In the morning..it was still there!!!!! then MOM the 'Brave one' came to the rescue and threw it in the bin...lol =P

No comments: