Saturday, March 22, 2008

Birthday treat for Ah Kor!

TODAY'S MY AUNT'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH KOR!!!!!


For her birthday all of us...which are my cousins and aunties and uncles.. went out for this GIGANTIC buffet luncheon! okay.....I'm just exaggerating....they offered a very small range...and the food wasn't really nice....so I didn't eat until I have to go to the toilet 3 times! unlike Shangri-la's buffet! lol freaking yummilicious!!!

But no worries!!although the food wasn't that great! but the company was amazing!! I got to see baby Jared again!!!! but he forgot me AGAIN!....sigh..... this really reminds me of that movie....50 First Dates....yeah cause I have to make Jared like me over and over again... then only will he let me carry him around!!! lol!! lil rascal! this kid is soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I'll get to see him every now and then...when I start college...which is this MONDAY!!!! I'm soooo excited and sooo scared at the same time!!! cause I know nobody thereeee!!!!! it's like starting primary 1 all over again!! =S

I seriously hope that I make new friends on my first day!! *fingers crossed*

No comments: