Saturday, March 1, 2008

Graduation.

Graduation was great! the company was great!! lol had heaps of fun with everyone yesterday..I got to see some of my friends who I didnt get the chance to meet up yet. and everyone looked great!!!

However after the night ended my feet were hurting like hell!!! it still is.....damn shoes....

Thank goodness I listened to my mom and didnt try to be a hero by wearing those ungrateful shoes before stepping into the convention centre! lol... so thanks mom!

And oh goodness gravy!! the graduation robes were gigantic!! seriously!! they told us to pick anyone of them..there was Small...Medium....Large...and Extra Large! but when we started going through...all we found was Medium...Medium..and more Mediums!! No Small....sigh....so we just took medium and we looked ridiculously small inside the robe!! lol oh gosh! jing ying was the funniest of the lot! lol

So after all of us got settled in with our robes..it was time for PICTURESS!!! lol!! the whole pack of graduates from SSU and UIS were all gathered together...and the time to arrange ourselves took forever!! Mrs Singh kept calling us CHILDREN.....'Children settle down...Children keep quite..' Lol!!

What can I say about the food...umm mediocre I guess...a tad bit salty....but didnt do much eating....I think all of us didnt bother about the food! We just wanted to take heaps and heaps of photos!! and we did!! lol!

And...we will always...ALWAYS take photos in the toilet! lol I took one of Nadia sitting on the toilet bowl....she was tired so she just wanted to sit somewhere...and of all the places..lol!











No comments: