Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update!

The past few days has been nothing but boring. But now everyday at 7 till 8 I'll watch Ben 10 and Teen Titans! I never knew that they were soo interesting to watch...well I never really gave them a chance...BUT now I am! lol! another thing I've gotten hooked to...


And last night my sister wanted me and Lincoln try out one of her vocal practices.Typing it wont be as much fun as saying it and confusing!


Then today for lunch I went on a date with my mom to Ma Maison...a french place...at Ampang. Really nice lil cafe/restaurant...food was GREAT!! Fisherman's Pasta....yuuummmmy!! My mom keeps insisting that she's taken me there before...but really she hasn't this is my first time...she must be thinking about Linora or something.

They had a small salad buffet...potato salad was delicious!! which also reminded me about Kesha's potato salad that she made for break time on somedays at school...and all of us would just gobble it up in a flash! lol! good times.... Then my mom said she had this book all on potatoes...and that I should try to make a potato salad myself...=) I think this weekend should be a good time to try....wait! myabe next weekend...I'm baking blueberry muffins!! =D

Linora also showed me this new site that she has found.. www.sidereel.com

You can watch the shows like the youtube videos where you just have to wait for the video to load instead of downloading...(which takes hours...days)...and they have all the latest seasons and all the episodes to each season! YAY!! now I can finally continue watching How I Met Your Mother season 2 and 3!!

No comments: