Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I've done the Impossible!!

Lol!! I've done it!!! I've FINALLY DONE IT!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!


All of you must be wondering why am I so excited about something!...

Well I've finally taught Duchess a new trick!! which took me ages to get her do it repeatedly...sigh...but all the patience and treats has not gone to waste! she's finally GOT IT!!

The first few tries to teaching her to 'Backup' was extremely frustrating because she didn't even look at what I was doing to show her the trick! she was drooling all over the TREAT!! sigh.....and she gets distracted so easily...I'm lucky that I ever get her attention!

Teaching a dog new tricks is seriously hard long work!! phew.... now that I've got her to learn a new trick my mom has gotten so excited to teach her more!! but she doesn't know how long it takes to teach a trick...-_-

Just now we had this conversation....

Me: MOM!!!! DUCHESS KNOWS HOW TO BACKUP NOW!!!
Mom: Omgosh!!! sooo smart!!

Mom: Ness now that she's learned backup why don't you try to teach her how to smile!
Me: =S umm.....ok mom......
Mom: And also teach her how to crawl!!
Me: okayyy mom.....
Mom: You should also try to teach her how to stop wagging her tail and umm....teach her to lift one ear up while the other is down!

The things my mom comes up with....XD lol...

Anyway..I'm happy my Precious Duchess has finally learned a new trick after so long! =P

Good Girl Duchess!! *Pat*Pat*