Sunday, March 2, 2008

What the hell!!

DAMN!!!! stupid pirated dvd.....was watching Boston Legal. Then in the middle of the show it kept hanging!! and when it continued it missed a few parts and it was getting to the good part too!! what the ****!!!! Can't a person watch in peace!! sigh......

I was on the verge of breaking that disc into teeny weeny pieces!! and shooting it with a shotgun bb gun!! AND THEN shredding it in a shredder!!...that is if I actually had one and it could actually be done. =P

At least I heard a bit here and there....like...umm....do you know what happens when you're dehydrated!?? Your tongue dries up! and cracks!!.....and your urine gets so concentrated that your bladder gets damaged....then there was another one but I forgot what it was.....

And dont get me started when you're suffering from starvation!!

Actually I dont know what will happen... he didnt get to that part because the dvd HUNG!!!

I already saw Vantage Point! awesome movie!!! the director did a great job filming it! although what I still can't get out of my mind is why everyone in the cinema laughed when they rewinded back to 12.00.......my brother and I was like what's so funny??? i quote what my brother said " are they retards ? " (Lincoln typed that...)

No comments: