Monday, March 10, 2008

Shoe Fetish.

Speaking of Cowboy boots....my whole family just lovesss shoeess!!

My mom has soo many shoes until it even takes up space from the store room!! andmy mom couldnt stand to see her shoes all in a terrible mess so she decided to do a project, which was to put all of her shoes into their very own box and to find them easily she took photos of each and every shoe as labels! it took her months to finish it! so you can imagine how many shoes she has...and it's still increasing!

Now she's always saying to me that she has no time to wear all of her little darlings...and would one day have to wear them while watching tv! haha mom..she always comes up with wacky things!

My dad is no different! He even helps my mom pick out the shoes! but my dad's favourite are cowboy boots...which he says he will keep it until Lincoln grows up lol. He's also very big supporter of Timberland! He does alot! ALOT! of shopping there! There are even times where he buys a shoe and NEVER wear it! like the Adidas shoe that he bought a loong time ago which is still rotting in the cupboard by the way.... he claimed that he would do some walking with that shoe.... but he never stepped out of the house with that pair of shoe...until today..

And he calls me LAZY!....

Linora doesn't need to buy any shoes...because she borrows it from mom...and Lincoln he borrows from me....

My dogs on the other hand...they love shoes too! Rex loves smelling shoes and feet! weird lil white dog... Duchess....well...she loves chewing every new shoe that she can sink her teeth in!... lol

No comments: