Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The 'O' So Whack Gang!

FINALLY! AN OUTING WITH SARA AND NADIA!!!



Nadia was just soo HILARIOUS today! haha she couldn't stop singing Low by Flo- Rida and T-Pain. haha.

Shawty got low low low low low low low low!


As usual...we didn't have a clue where to eat!!! so we just kept walking blindly until we reached an information board to see what restaurants were nice to eat!

Anyway after that loong walk we had our late lunch at The Lawn. food over there wasn't that bad...but I didn't really like what I had...cause..it had..chili! it wasn't like HOT HOT! I could still take it! =) but I'm not really satisfied with the food...=(


I have no idea what this thing was for..but it looked cute! don't you think!?

this was what I ate!

Sara's sandwich looks freaking nice!

Nadia's carbonara! lol Lincoln may like this. =P


I don't know what the hell was wrong with me but I was still hungry! I was already thinking about going over to O'Briens for a sandwich...but I ended up getting fruit juice from Juice Works that was opposite.

So after that we decided to head back but not before going into Topshop! lol Sara was soo cute! she didn't want to go in because she knew she was going to buy something..and she DID! lol




She's seriously got the need for speed! =D



Sara LOVESS PATRICK!

No comments: