Saturday, April 19, 2008

hey hey!

*How am I gonna ask mom to let me off the hook from work on fridays.....this is going to be tricky. I better play my cards right.*

just thinking..

Heallo ALL!

This week the lecturers just started burying us with assignments....first was english which was we have to write a letter of enquiry and reply....but that's easy to finish and our larder lecturers told us to do a report about our larder classes...which we have to hand in before our exams...sigh.. but thank goodness it's a group assignment.. we're 4 reports behind!..shit...but hopefully we'll be able to get all of them done by next week cause we're having a week off.


This week during butchery! we did LAMB!!!!! loads of fun! but tiring like heeell!! and I managed to cut myself again. =( but oh well.. anyway! about the lamb! we did the shank (which is below the knee) and the thigh. The shanks were alot harder to cut then the thigh...guess because it's smaller.

We had to take out the bone from both of them. I had to tunnel my way in to get to the joint where then I had to take out the GIGANTIC bone from the thigh! and tunnel in again to take out yet another GIGANTIC bone! and the challenging part was to not let the lamb from slipping! cause it was all bloody and everything...

The shanks took me about 2 hours to get the bones out because we had to do 2 shanks and 1 thigh. The thigh took me a shorter time to get the bones out.

I REALLY WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!! =P


On Wednesday all of us decided to watch a movie because we had a 5 hour break. I wanted to watch Definitely Maybe BUT A CERTAIN SOMEONE DIDN'T WANT TO! heesh...so we ended up watching this chinese show The Three Kingdoms which was sooo boring! sorry Maggie Q...

I think I'll try doing the pudding again. I seriously screwed that up during class...and got bad comments on it. =S

No comments: