Sunday, April 20, 2008

Dang namb it!

shit.

just a thought..


OMGOSH!!! I got this notice from my friend just now!



Please kindly informs for the girls that, there will be a grooming workshop on skin care and make up for our female students; it is conducted by MYC and Clinique:

Date: May 7 (Wednesday)

Time: 10a.-12.00pm

Venue: Auditorium

Clinique would be putting up a booth to sell their products too. Attendant is Compulsory to this workshop. Therefore pls take down attendance. Thank you.



OH....MY.....GOSHH!!!! Do I look like the kind of person that wears MAKEUP!!??? sighhh...why laa...

I think I'll sit right at the back where they won't notice me...and besides I think all the makeup fans will be right at the front..so not much to worry about...except being extremely bored!! =(

My friend was even considering of giving an M.C. so that we'll skip that. haha great idea but I'm not going to skip class just because of that stupid workshop.

anyway that's life for today.


No comments: