Friday, April 11, 2008

My playlist.

I'm just really bored right now..and I've got nothing else better to do...so I'm just gonna type up some of the songs from playlist that I'm listening to on iTunes..

  1. Clarity - John Mayer
  2. Maddening shroud -Imogen Heap
  3. Look after You -The Fray
  4. Only got one -Imogen Heap
  5. Flicks- Imogen Heap
  6. When You were young -The Killers
  7. Pachuca Sunrise - Minus the Bear
  8. Built to last -Melee
  9. Sleeping through autumn- Melee
  10. These things move in trees - Mum-Ra
  11. Young Folks - Peter Bjorn and John
  12. Music Box - Regina Spektor
  13. A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
  14. Another Day - Timothy Chaisson
  15. Cliffs of dover - Eric Johnson
  16. Nightminds -Missy Higgins
  17. Timebomb -Beck
  18. No more running away - Air Traffic

Yeah...so these are just some of the songs that I'm listening to at the moment...

I'll even put up a video!




Enjoy peepol!

No comments: