Sunday, April 13, 2008

Eight Below...

I was just switching channels to see what was good to watch.. then I came across Eight Below and it's such a good movie! well I didn't actually get to see the whole movie....but not even halfway through the movie... I cried!!


DAMN!!!...cute....fluffy...cuddly....... snow dogs! 2 doggies died in the snow storm!! *sniff sniff* well actually one dog died because I guess he had given up hope that his master was coming back to get them....soooo sad!!!! and the other one died because he was playing in the snow then poor guy fell off the cliff!then all of them just surrounded him and sat beside him!....aiyo.....that really got to me.... =(

Those dogs can really act! amazing how the trainer taught them in this movie!

Everytime!! if there's a furry animal! and it's freaking adorable! and something terrible happens to it! I'll cry without a doubt! I cannot imagine that happening to my dogs!!!

Same goes to I am Legend...when he had to kill his dog! I cried like hell!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.