Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Classes are gonna make me FAT!

I have a vision that I'll get fat in the next few months of my course....shit!

In every class..after cooking the dish..we have to eat it! and finish it! doi... this week during pastry class we did pancakes and fruit fritters... it wasn't all that bad actually... =) but hell fattening.... =(

Then today during larder class...it was all about POTATOES! mash potatoes..baking the potatoes..boiling the potatoes , you name it! had a lot of fun doing it and eating it! lol! ohh but also very fattening!!! oh golly..... I think I'll exercise this weekend... lose all this fat that I've gained...lol

I'm going to do it again this weekend!

Tomorrow..is going to be butchery.. and we're doing FISH!! I'm so gonna stink tomorrow after class.... ooo igly smell....so sorry mama if your car happens to stink of fish...dont blame me! blame the FISH! lol =P

No comments: