Wednesday, April 30, 2008

blur and tired.

oh gosh! I just realized that it isnt May yet! shiba!! the whole time for the past few days I thought it was MAY!!!!


THAT....IS.....SOOOOOOOOOOOO......GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's it! Linessa!!! you are sooo blur!!! and also.....extremely tired right now.... just came back from college... and I'm currently sitting at my mom's office and waiting for her to LEAVE!!! which would be at 7.30ishish... shit.

HOLD ON!!! I sat in a Mazda RX-8! but the story to that is soo gay!! lol so I called my dad to pick me up you see...then we he called to say he was already here..I stood outside to wait! then..I saw this wicked Mazda RX-8! and this guy who was driving looked at me. Then what was going through my head when the door opened was ... 'AHHH some girl's gonna come out of that car...and that girl who I thought was coming out of that car was my DAD!!! my mouth just dropped! and I was like DAAAAD???? it seems that it was one of his colleagues who was driving sending my dad and I home cause my dad...apparently didn't drive himself to work today.. lol!! I was kinda emberassed cause when my dad's friend looked at me I sorta glared at him! lol! =P
But yeah...today has been okay... english presentation went well... I didn't spook that much! YAY! and I watched IRON MAN!!! TOTALLLY WICKKKKEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND DAMN FUNNY!!!! lol!! I so want to watch it again!!! lol!!

The sad part about today though...is that I have class on Saturday and now I can't go out with my friends this Saturday!! so yeah that's pretty screwed up.
well anyway...my mom is finally ready to leave!!! so gotta run! =P

No comments: