Monday, April 21, 2008

'High' Linora

Pissymood.
Just a thought..




Linora is sick as helll!! and this morning she took some meds of different purposes...

  1. Reductil (slimming drug)
  2. Klacid ( antibiotic)
  3. Cough Mixture
  4. Panadol (flu)

I think there was more..but I just can't remember what they were...

ANYWAY!

Now! Linora is like super high! guess all those meds didn't really get along with her system. haha

On the way back from lunch she stared reciting her lines from her drama! like non-stop and kept repeating it over and over again! it was soo farny and she hell stupid! haha

Linora: OoOo the pretty flowersss!!

Now I can imagine her being drunk... she'll be funnier than this! and this is already super funny! haha!! weird sister. =P

But now I think she's back to her old self.... I think....ohh well...if she isn't...then...more entertainment...haha =P

NEXT NEXT NEXT NEXT,

I'm soo pissed at this report that I have to do! I read the stupid son of a gun handbook! and it's telling me a whole lot of crap!! I guess its the font that's bugging me... =(

I wish I was done with that report now! so that I won't be so stressed out and paranoid about it. Like what I'm being right now. shit. but hopefully this thursday it will be finished.

Oh yeah...I also need a bigger toolbox for my kitchen utensils.....

No comments: