Sunday, April 13, 2008

Not meant to be..

Well...as usual..my outing plans with the girls is CANCELLED! sigh... Sara is busy..Nadia can't come.. sighhhhhhh.........I should be used to that by now....


Just when I thought our luck has changed..it freaking hasn't... this really makes me think that maybe us going out is just not meant to be! and I really want to see them!

This has happened so often until my parents have to tell me to call them to make sure if it's really on....and they don't ask me once...they ask me like at least 4 times! That's how unreliable our plans are...and it's a good thing I call..because sometimes everything gets cancelled at the last minute!

like for instance...sara, wati, jing ying, nadia and I had planned to go to sunway lagoon...and this was planned like a couple of days before...then on actual day... one of them called and said that they have transport problem..then another one called to say that something came up....then another one called and said she can't come......... so after everything there was only wati and I... so in the end no one went to sunway lagoon..... sigggghhhhhhh.....

sigh..........

sigh..........

sigh..........

No comments: