Monday, April 7, 2008

Damn.

Sigh...I thought mom would have mercy on me and would allow me to not come in to work today cause I've been working fairly hard (that's because I don't have much to do around here...)

I mean they can very well do without me for a couple of days! right!

And I really want to get started with my chicken which I couldn't do yesterday... hell.....

Sometimes...I get this feeling that my parents don't love me as much as my brother and sister because my sister being the tai kah cheh and my brother being the baby of the family and I'm the middle child...I guess it's just sibling rivalry or something.... I don't know... and sometimes it doesn't bother me cause I don't give a shit! but sometimes...when I do give a shit...well then...I get all emo about it...

PARANOID MUCH!

Kinda disappointed in myself for thinking that way...but I do!

whatever lah....

damn chicken....

I miss my therapist! (Sara) she always knows what to say when I need advice...or jump back into reality... =(

No comments: