Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What happened today.

Well today we did quiche! it was really yhummyyy!! especially the spinach quiche! My group did Smoked Salmon....but it didn't taste as yhummy than the Spinach...but it was good anyway... lol =P

And boy do I regret not going to eat tom yam with my friends today....='( don't worry next time!!

Lol my aunt is really excited about baking cupcakes later! lol she bought a piping bag and cupcake holders like the ones' from The Apartment and it's no wonder they sell those tiny kuchimaiyo cupcakes at such a ridiculous price!! the holders itself is already expensive! and the ingredients! oh golly!!

I really have to ask her where she bought all the stuff! I'll post it when I get the details. =)


Before ...

After....

Whatcha think? Does it look appetizing?



Oh yeah...for lunch my friends and I went to Syed Abu..to eat roti canai..and one of them ordered a pepsi..like so...but then we saw this!!

a freaking cockroach!! eeyerrr....=S lol he was more afraid of it then us girls...haha =P

No comments: