Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Birthday surprise!!

I woke up today expecting a normal birthday like every other year... but this year...my friends totally surprised me!! haha so yeah I had an amazing birthday today!!!!!

It's amazing how little things like that makes one so happy!!! =)

After english class Sarah decided to take us to her house to just chill there....and when we got there, there was a steamboat all laid out on the table and boy was that good steamboat!! lol so anyway then I just turned my head for a second then when I turned back I saw Miss Sarah Tofu Tan walking towards me with a cake in her hands!!!!!! I was soo shocked and bloody happy!!! I was even close to tearing! but I didn't hehe....oh gosh!! then while eating Sarah just got up from the table and went out...and I was thinking where she went...then when she came back she brought her jacket in....then under it was a plastic bag and she gave it to me...lol it's a shirt...haha cute shirt some more....oh goshhh the story for that is soo funny and smart!!! haha

okok so the story for the shirt!!

It was a few weeks ago we went to One Utama. Sarah said she needed to buy something for her friend's birthday so ok we went looking around for her friends' gift.. then we went into Pull and Bear to check out for any nice shirts...there was one shirt which had a picture of a dog and it waz soo cute! lol! Sarah wasn't sure what size to buy so she turned to me, looked at me and said 'Nessa you look about the same size as her...go try this on now!!! ' lol!!!

I also played Pictionary for the first time...lol just like Cranium! haha had loadddss of fun playing that hahaha

I'm really lucky to have friends like them..!no one has ever done that for me before... =) lol I still can't believe they gave me a birthday surprise!!! XD

hehe =)

From the left...Peir Hung, U-Jean and Jason

lol!!
Grace, Me and Sarah

Steamboat!!!

Thanks guys best birthday ever!

No comments: