Friday, May 30, 2008

Hillsong concert

Wednesday I went for my first concert and it was Hillsong United! man was it fun!! feeling the bass of the drums!! oooo sweetttt!! and just going all mad in the crowd! Jumping and screaming my guts out! lol! and boy was it baloody HOT!! well that's what you get when 3000 people are releasing their body heat!.... Then princess brought me to this empty AIR CONDITIONED ROOM! ahhh the difference of temperature out there in the crowd and inside that room was huge!! soo nice and cold!! I initially didn't want to go into the crowd but princess dragged me down there! good thing she did! otherwise RM 50 down the drain =P

by the time we came back it was already 1.30 am and we were darn tired! I didn't sleep until like 2ish cause I couldn't sleep for some weird reason...and when I did get around to sleeping I would suddenly wake up in the middle of the night..=( my friend told me I was hyper the next day even though I didn't get much sleep....=)


I didn't take a lot of photos cause my camera sucks and I forgot to bring the canon..sigh....

the crowd just coming in

After the concert..still pretty busy


Now I'm craving to go to another concert!!!!

oh I'm finally taking driving lessons! and it's going well I guess....apart from the engine stopping many times in the middle of the road! but other than that..everything's going smoothly.

No comments: