Thursday, May 8, 2008

Let's recap.

Golly!! turning 17 in 6 days!!!
How time passes by really fast!!!

In college.

this week during pastry class I did GOOD!! yay! after 4 weeks of failing miserably and getting lectured on how to decorate my dish. =( we did yummy bread!! my group did wholemeal! didn't know making bread was that easy! lol! I even snuck some bread out of the kitchen! ok that's a lie..I took all of the wholemeal bread that we made...haha!! the family loved it!

today we did lamb rack(which is located at the ribs and is known as the best part of the lamb) = most expensive part to eat!

we also did beef tenderloin....we cut it and grilled it! DAMNNNN NICEE!! yuuummm and there are so many french terms for all the cuts! it's a wonder how they remember it!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anyway well I've finally watched my long waited GOSSIP GIRL and GREY'S ANATOMY!!!

and I just finished watching a few episodes of How I Met Your Mother. haha Swarley!!! but I'm going to continue after this!

By the way!! I'm soo hooked to TEEN TITANS!! and shit!! I didn't record today's episodes!!! dang..... ='(

and speaking of which...I still don't know what I'm gonna do this coming Thursday....hmmm....=S

I think that time would be the perfect timing for me to ask my parents to get me GTA IV!! awesome!!! =D

Anyway something to brighten up this boring blog



the pudding that we did!! is it nice?? be very blunt with me! I can handle constructive criticism..
=P

No comments: