Thursday, May 1, 2008

it really sucks.

I'm really wishing to be in Neverland right now.... I'm going to be 17 in two weeks!!

oh gosh...sometimes..I really hate getting older....everything becomes harder...complicated...stressful... but that's just me thinking too much...which I happen to do most of the time..

why can't life be easier!?

why can't we have happy endings like they do in tv?? damn fairytales... instill unrealistic stories into peoples' minds.

but there are pros and cons about getting older...

well I'll be able to drive around...legally. =)

but that's all the pros that's really running through my head right now...

the cons...I'm gonna skip that... (which shows there are a lot of cons)

I think it's about time I go sleep now..cause tomorrow...I have to work.. shiba. how great right.. then I have class on saturday too...so there goes my weekend...

so much for thinking I'll get to enjoy college life....

whatever lah.

I'll just have to suck it up and deal with it.

No comments: