Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tv shows!

I hate How I met your Mother! arghh!!! you know why??? let me tell you why....because they left me stranded with leaving the last episode of the season with Ted getting back together with Robin!! and it was sooo ultimately romantic how they got back togetherr!! I had the chills! and then I was  soo psyched to get to the next part of the show....but then I became unpsyched when I didn't have season 2!! Dooiiii!

Oooohh I wish they would hurry up with the next season!!I need it! Right NoW!! I also need Grey's Anatomyy right nooww!!!!! OOoo but wait I just remembered the scriptwriters in the states are having a protest....double doooiii! I know they should have their rights too and they have the right! I mean without them...I wouldn't have Grey's Anatomy..or...How I met your Mother...or Brothers & Sisters.......or any other show that all of us are watching!! so they should be given credit for writing amazing! and......very addictive shows....mannnn........but the point is! they should be paid higher! I mean they deserve it.

So I'm gonna wait patiently....very patiently until the protest stops.................but pleaseeeeeee air the showss again plsss! ASAP! But I'm fine with waiting....it's no big deal or anything you know.....it's just that I'm addicted to the show...but hey! the writers have rights!.........so I'll just wait....and wait..........................................and wait............................. *thinks to self* am I really that desperate?? ooo that's sad.....=S

No comments: