Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Driving test.

Hey! well today I woke up bright and early to sit for my undang test.and guess what!?.....I passed! YAY! and thank goodness I did! or else I would have wasted 5 hours! you heard me! 5 hours of waiting just to sit the stupeed test...but oh well...what can you do you know.I came out from the room in 12 mins 59 seconds! haha fast eh! however... I can't say the same for my friend who came with me to do the test....she failed....oh well...I guess she has learnt her lesson and hopefully will study harder next time...

So I just got back actually from lunch..and this restaurant...the Crystal Jade Kitchen serves really good and yummy food! but it's not halal so a note to my fellow malay friends. Dont go in there! so yeah the food was great although I  didnt get the chance to try their dim sum...because they
ran out of dim sum....must be a big hit! damn...should have went earlier...no worries! there's always NEXT TIME!


No comments: