Monday, December 10, 2007

Note to self.

Hey Ya'll well I just got back from Penang yesterday...and it wasn't really much fun...I've been to that place like a million times already and after awhile you know..you get kinda bored...but the highlight from that vacation was sleeping over at Giden's house... that was kinda boring as well...You know I bought 'The Notebook' already and was seriously psyched to watch it! but then when I watched it I couldn't really hear it because the speakers...well...earphones..were soo soft! what the hell...so in the end I studied for my undang test which is tomorrow...shit....

Today....I watched Brokeback Mountain! haha it's soooooo ultimately GAY! I know it's a gay movie..but it's just sooo gay...if you know what I mean. The weirdest part was when Jake started kissing Heath!! Yikes...that's gonna leave a mark.......I was like...'WHYYYYYYY JAKKEEE!!!!!!' haha yeah kinda upset...and when they actually 'hit it off' I was like.....'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' as if the world has ended haha....however overall the movie was kinda boring...and I was disappointed because..I thought the movie was going to be 'BIG' you know...

So..note to self...don't have such high expectations next time.


No comments: