Sunday, December 30, 2007

Taking on a New leaf for the New year.

Well 2008 is around the corner....to be precise 1 day left! I thought of spending the day with my friends but then it turned out that some of them are going to Genting...and some has gone overseas and wont be coming back until early January....so I thought I could spend the new year with my long time friend, Nadirah who just came back from Australia..cause she doesnt really stay that long when she comes back to KL...so I want to spend time with her you know...but she hasnt called...and I haven't called because I've been kinda busy lately since Reuben and Mervin's trip...but now I'm not busy...so I'll call her tomorrow...and ask her. See how it goes..

Oh yeah I'm gonna start working at my mum's office....what a drag. A part of me is excited to start working but another part of me is kinda scared...I dont know why I'm so scared to start working..I guess maybe it's because it just means that all fun and games are over and I have to go out in the real world and start earning...and also because people these days can be so greedy for their own good and just backstab you to get money! I seriously hate people who do that! It's as if they dont have a concious! but still I can't be so naive to think everybody are angels!....but oh well...I guess it's a good learning process...and this will get me exposed to working life....as wwll as broaden my horizens.

No comments: