Friday, December 14, 2007

Alvin and the chipmunks.Sleepover??

Today I went out with the 'O' So Whack Gang! Which consists of Sara, Nadia and Me! =)

Actually I was suppose to sleepover at Sara's place today....but plans changed! Doiiii and so here I am...blogging about today..... Ok. Anywayz the three of us went to Pavilion and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks! Mannnn they are soooooo freaking adorable!! Even the intro of the movee was cuteeee!! they sang 'You had a bad day'! it wassss 
sooooooo cuteeeeeeeee!!!! I could hear everyone in the cinema just saying......'awwwwwww soooooooooooooo cutteeeeee!!!!!' seriously I could! haha the whole movee was GREAT! and danngg cuteee!!!! I mean
who can resist their oohhh soo adorable chipmunkie voices!! Nobody!! and Goodness Gravy! I just love Theodore! I couldn't take my eyes off him!! He was the cutest among the lot! and the voice for lil Theodore is Jesse McCartney! Unbelievable right! I KNOW! oooohhh and when they sand their classic christmas song! 
that was just amazing! and and and bloodyy hell cutteeeee!!! 
Oh Golly Gosh....how many times have I said...wait let me 
rephrase that....how many times have
I typed the word cute already?? Oh Golly......hehe swt....=S

So...about the sleepover...... I was soo psyched to sleepover at Sara's place today....but plans changed.....and then when I was already on the road....Dear Sara text me again saying that I could sleepover now if I wanted to....but I told her I can't now because well...I was already on the road and that I have unpacked  my stuff....so it was a no go......sigh....nevermind! we are gonna have this sleepover! because we've been talking about it since the beginning of the year and sooo yeah.....the sleepover is gonna happen!

No comments: