Tuesday, December 25, 2007

A new kind of Clinic?

During my trip to Singapore..I went to Clarke Quay quite a famous place to party and chill with friends...anywyaz I was there right and I saw this pub called Clinic! and seriously the place looked like a clinic! haha I was quite amazed and thought that it was a really wicked idea! Dontcha think so? and everything from tables and chairs were hospital equipment! 
pretty cool eh!


Here we have it! Clinic!


Look! the lights are the lights used for surgeries! and the chairs are hospital beds! can you see it?


Here's another set of tables and chairs! this time the chairs are wheelchairs! and the tables are surgery tables!! Wicked!!


OooO I thought this one was the coolest! you see the drip? that's where their drink is! and you know the long tube that they stick in your skin? yeah well that tube is for you to suck and drink! aweesoomee!


No comments: