Friday, February 15, 2008

I want to KILL YOU!!!

I HATE! HATE HATE HATE!!!! MY DESKTOP!!!

Sigh.....

It's sooooo ultimately screwed up!! *thinks* why does everything I touch gets screwed up??? sigh....

Let me show you what I have to deal with until I find.(very sneakily)...a way to get a new desktop..... but until then I'm stuck with this. here take a look.

Here you see a very much multicolored screen...very clear screen...but then....

Just as I shift myself into a more comfortable position...I find myself facing a friggin blue screen! and a very blurry one too!


Then to make things even worse! the screen goes pit black!! like so..... sigh..I want to MURDER THIS COMPUTER!!!! Jee Weezz!!


I can't get a new one...cause it's still usable but its just that.... its sooo unimaginably irritating! especially when I'm watching something...it ruins the moment...and I end up feeling lousy and angry. Well....at least the good thing....is that my computer hasn't died completely like my brothers' computer. I mean his computer JUST DIED!! all thanks to my dad who has this thing about downloading viruses from unknown sites....did I mention that my dad's computer was as equally screwed up like my brothers....but I guess for now dad's computer will be fine...

No comments: