Friday, February 22, 2008

Hick-ups!

I've been hiccuping non-stop today!! it keeps coming and going!! and it has been 3 times now...sigh....

While I was hiccuping I thought what the hell did I do to trigger this ridiculous invounlatary aberration!! well it seems as a result from my coughing...which I've been doing the whole day...has triggered this fellow...sigh... and also drinking a cold drink after a hot meal apparently is one of the ways to trigger hiccups....and maybe drinking alcohol yesterday.....but I didnt drink excessively...I promise o=)

I even started thinking about an episode that happened in Grey's Anatomy...where Meredith's stepmom was hiccuping nonstop and it was one of the symptoms for one unnamable disease that caused her death. Kinda scared me there.....but I'm overeacting.

P.S. I heard that this year because of the elections that is going on the results for spm that is going to be given out this THURSDAY!!! 28 February...is gonna be music to everyone's ears....
So good luck everyone I hope everyone's gonna get the results they wanted!

No comments: